Conserve Space in Firefox by Combining Toolbars

I'm not a fan of wasted space in user interfaces, so any time I can consolidate down to only useful functionality I'm happy about it. The subject today is how to consolidate the Firefox toolbars down to just the items we actually use, to save space for the 45 tabs I like to have open.

Hide the Menu Toolbar with Personal Menu Extension

There are a number of ways to hide the Menu toolbar, but I prefer using the Personal Menu extension. Once you've installed the extension, you'll be able to hide the menus toolbar:

image

To show the menu toolbar again you can use the Alt key. You'll also notice that some new items will be added to your menu, which can be customized or just removed.

Computer Repair and Computer Technical Support will always be provided by Microsoft certified techs 24x7.

Source-howtogeek



0 comments: